Saturday, January 26, 2008

A walk in the Country...

Of course, not having internet is putting a huge strain on my need to have a marathon read- and as felicitous as my new apartment is, I must admit a bit of chagrin at being unable to finish my latest marathon read.

Finally, after a week in suspense, I have finally been able to finish Teurig! Written by MaryAnne and rated NC-17, this recently completed story transforms Elizabeth and Jane into Regency super-sleuths of the first degree- and is a rollicking ride from beginning to end. I was reminded of James Bond, and kept expecting our favorite heroine to walk up and introduce herself as 'Bennet, Elizabeth Bennet'.

Teurig has been completed on 50 Miles, AHA, and HG. I hope, given the ending of the story, that a sequel is on the way. I am wishing really, really hard. And I hope I don't have to resort to begging!

No comments: