Tuesday, January 15, 2008

An Invitation to Drink Tea

There have been several new postings today, some of which I got to read before I descended into bridesmaid's hell, and some of which I did not. So, here we go!

We have a new acquaintances today! Enid has begun posting her new story, Every Savage Can Reproduce (rated NC-17). This is an interactive fic, as Enid will post each week asking readers to vote on a particular plot line before writing each chapter. This story has a very promising beginning, as Elizabeth wishes to procreate, but is unable to have the...er...gentleman she wishes approved by the Procreation Powers that Be. If you've read any of Enid's stories, you know the sky is the limit- and this guarantees to be creative! I myself cannot wait until the next chapter! Savage is posted at HG and AHA.

On DWG, Allison has posted the first chapter of Particular Attachments, a story that is, shall I say, a bit liberal with canon. At least, thus far. It is a very good beginning, but I am not sure how far I will be able to go, as I am deep at heart an angst-weenie, and this story promises some angst by it's very premise. Those of you who are not scared of such things, enjoy!

Linnea has posted new chapters of A Mother's Favorite Wish at HG; she is slowly luring me in to a story I would not normally read, as I do not really care for story that are too liberal with canon. But I am hooked on this one, and I like it!

And another chapter of I Only Dream of You is now up at HG and AHA. This is a very unusual story, and I am getting more and more curious as I read it.

Anghraine has posted chapters to Such Terms of Cordiality (on HG), and updated the repost of A Matter of Chance on AHA. I am thoroughly enjoying Chance, which I did not read during its original posting at HG. I started to read Terms this evening, only to become completely confused, therefore, I am going to go back and start at the beginning, because what I read has definitely piqued my interest. I had flashes of memory from my original reading that quickly fade back, thus a new reading is warranted. As with all of Anghraine's works, I expect a great ride!

And Lila has posted a new chapter of One Drunken Night In Vegas on FanFiction.net. If you haven't picked up this charming story, you are really missing out. It is fast becoming one of my favorites!

Until tomorrow, happy reading!

1 comment:

Pamala Knight said...

Sarah,

Thank you very much for mentioning my story 'I Only Dream of You' here on this fabulous new site. I hope that you'll continue to read and have a little patience with my pacing. I promise that things turn out well, especially for all the angst-weenies, where I am a card carrying member of the club too.

Hugs,
Pamala