Sunday, January 20, 2008

A Fond Farewell....

Day two...and hopefully I can come up with internet in my apartment soon!

I was very sad when I checked over at DWG today and discovered the last chapter and epilogue of Disenchanted posted. Sad and excited and very, very happy the story came to such an agreeable conclusion! Disenchanted is a story that crosses Pride and Prejudice, Harry Potter, and a couple of mysteries all in one. It is an exciting, cleverly written story that has given me many hours of pleasure since it was first reposted at AHA last year. Of course, I immediately went and looked up the entire story on DWG to find out what happened next- I simply could not wait for weekly postings when I knew there was more of the story somewhere else! And now it is over- but I can guarantee you I will be re-reading it many times over the next many months!

Kara, you are to be congratualted for a job well done!

Disenchanted is posted on DWG, and is being reposted on AHA.

No comments: