Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I LONG for a Ball...

Yes, like the overly-stupid Lydia Bennet, I, too, long for a ball. Or, more appropriately, chapters from beloved stories that NEED to be continued!

One such story? God Save the Queen. It has now been three weeks since we had any kind of an update on either AHA or HG- and I miss my skin-suits! I miss my charmingly naive Fitzwilliam and his rather overbearing sister! I miss Elizabeth and her two pages! I miss Jane trying not to flirt with a Bingley who is not out yet! I was left in raptures with the promise of a ball- a ball, moreover, in which young men's rear ends were to be gently slapped with their partner's fans- and no ball has been forthcoming. I was given a hint of terrible things surrounding Elizabeth's young (and presumably virgin) page Ian- and I am left wondering! It is distressing!

Perhaps, very soon, there will be more? Pretty please? With a fan on top?

No comments: