Friday, January 25, 2008

A new acquaintance

Day 8... I'm going through some serious withdrawls here...but I shall persevere! And fortunately, tomorrow at work I will have access, so I can work on catching up a bit then! But for now...here's a new offering for you to enjoy!

There is a delightful new story on DWG that I wanted to let everyone know about. Lizzy's Locket posted its first chapter yesterday! While not entirely faithful to canon- Jane and Lizzy are the youngest children, after 3 brothers- it has quite a charming beginning- particularly the parts about Mr. Collins- I really couldn't believe my eyes when I first read those lines- I thought I must be reading something wrong. But no! My eyes were not decieving me, and they are hysterical!

Kaylee- this promises to be a lot of fun! Post again soon!

No comments: