Thursday, January 24, 2008

A short period of time...getting longer

I have some ideas of what I'm going to do with the internet, but this is now day 7 without it. So I'm posting this from my office computer. Hopefully, by the end of next week, I can be interneting from home and back to my regular posting schedule

There have been a ton of updates, and at least one new story posted. As I'm having to pick carefully what I read (time constraints, you know!), I've only been able to read through a couple of the posts, and mostly ignore the rest of it. But I have seen many great stories have posted new chapters!

Stories like Miscommunication, Sketching His Character (quite a twist in this week's post!) Forget with Silence and Tears, and of course, Crescent City and Half Such a Sum. There is also a new offering, A Surfeit of Clerics, which looks very promising!

Well, until tomorrow, or Saturday, or whenever I can again get internet access and a computer together under one roof, happy reading!

No comments: