Wednesday, January 16, 2008

An Afternoon Drive

As it is now nearly time for me to go to bed, it is time for my daily rounds to see what has been posted today and what I should look for tomorrow.

And what did my eyes see, but a post to Angel of the Centerfold!!!!

Hopefully, you read my earlier rant and caught my frustration at being denied a post for two weeks, when left at such a point as we were with the last chapter. Mr. Bingley was in quite a predicament, what with...well, I guess you'd better read the story first! Angel is posted on AHA. If you haven't picked up on it yet, it's marathon material, so I would recommend starting in the morning to give yourself enough time!

No Strings Attached and Crescent City also have new chapters. NSA is posted on AHA, and you can get your Crescent City fix at AHA, HG, and DWG, as well as Jack's personal website.

New material was also posted on Further Down the Road (rated NC-17) by Aimee, an exciting new fic posted on HG. In this story, Wickham decides to pursue Elizabeth after his elopement with Lydia. And of course, sparks fly! I think this has got to be one of the wickedest Wickhams ever. That's merely my opinion.

There is a new chapter of The Only Way on both HG and AHA, and a lovely bit added to that naughtiness known as Voice of Love, by MEN and rated NC-infinity. The Only Way is a clever retelling that begins with Darcy's proposal at Hunsford; while I wish I might say more, I would hate to give up any of the major plot details that occur at that point- suffice it to say, Elizabeth finds herself in a rather compromising position, and an engagement she does not wish for.

Voice of Love
is an offering by three of our most creative authors, Mischa, Enid, and Nina. In the preface to today's post, they informed us that only a few more chapters will finish up this story, and that they would then disappear from the fan fic scene, to work on their knitting. My dear ladies, I hope this is not true! As a knitter myself, I always applaud anyone who wishes to engage in the zen-inspiring art that is knitting, but I think we would be bereft were you to pursue knitting to the exclusion of those bits of naughtiness you are so proficient at creating. Please reconsider! Voice of Love can be found on AHA.

Be sure to come back tomorrow, when I will update the short stories and drabbles that have been posted over the last few days!

No comments: