Monday, April 7, 2008

The Newest Fashion

Here's a little night-time recommendation for you- just in case you have insomnia and need something with which to pass the time.

CaseyC has posted a new fic, entitled Single Until... This modern is a take on fan-girls everywhere, and the celebrities who disillusion them. It reminded me of my fan-girl days, when I thought Russell Crowe was the sweetest thing on two legs. Ah, the joys of our modern media age...sigh.

But I digress.

I particularly liked the scene when Elizabeth, a reporter, has just finished interviewing Darcy, hot celebrity sexpot, and is in the middle of telling Charlotte how sexy and hot he is when she sees him standing in close proximity, and obviously able to hear every word she says. It's like that naked underwear dream all over again.

I loved it.

Single Until... is posted at AHA.

Incidentally, if you want to read more of Casey's writing, she is reposted her story Portrait of a Summer at 50 Miles. Another excellent read!

No comments: