Monday, April 28, 2008

I Am Quite Enraptured!

For those of you keeping track, I have over the weekend completed my third move in 12 weeks.  I do sincerely hope and believe this will be the last move for a while.  And the best part of it is I have internet less than 48 hours after completing the move!  No piles of email to sort through! And more importantly, less time without my beloved fan fiction.

I was quite pleased to see new posts to The Suitors, Single Again.... and Pick Me Up.  I was absolutely thrilled to see that LE has not abandoned No More Tears during her stint with the KPB.  I shivered with anticipation at the twist Chance Encounters took, and I laughed at our favorite toady, Mr. Collins, in Sirius' Intentions.

Such delight!  There is nothing in the world to compare to it!

No comments: