Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Elegant Females

Each week I love seeing a new post of Single Until... This last week's posts even combined one of my other passions- shoes!!!

“Think of it this way,” Jane sighed. “Here you are with a perfectly good man that you trust, who wants to be with you. There are so many men out there that aren’t worth your time. Why would you risk the chance of having to wear Candies if you know you can have a pair of Christian Louboutin’s?”

“Is it really that black and white? Isn’t it possible that those Christian Louboutin’s just aren’t my style and that I might find some perfect Manolo’s if I keep looking?”

Well said!

Right after I read this, I had to go check out Manolo the Shoeblogger's page to see if he had updated with a new article on shoes. In fact, I saw a gorgeous pair of Louboutins.... but I digress.

I am so in love with this is a witty fic, which not only feeds my JA addiction, but also reminds me to feed my inner fashionista.

Single Until... is posted on AHA.

No comments: