Friday, April 18, 2008

I Long for a Ball!

As I have not taken the opportunity to beg some of our esteemed authors recently, I felt it incumbent upon myself to do so today. There are several stories I would love to see continued, and several I have dearly missed in the past few weeks.

While I could put in another plea for GSTQ, or Savage, or any number of stories that have not posted in several weeks, I will instead join my voice with those wishing for another chapter of An Unexpected Song, Rika's awesome adaptation of Pride and Prejudice posted at HG and her own website on darcymania.

If you haven't read AUS, be prepared to be sucked in from the very beginning. I read it over the course of two days (my very first fan fiction marathon reading!) in 2005, and have anxiously followed every chapter since. Of particular interest to me is the music, as I am a vocalist myself and enjoy listening to the songs she posts as part of the storyline.

The premise? Elizabeth is a young vocalist who meets famed pianist William Darcy at the wedding rehearsal for Jane and Charles' wedding.

Rika, I must add my voice to the hue and cry that I am sure is hounding you day and night right now. We all look forward to the day you can post again!

An Unexpected Song has both adult and underage versions posted here. It can also be found at HG.

No comments: