Saturday, March 22, 2008

Relieve My Suffering...please!

I haven't done any begging in a while, and a Saturday morning is a good time to remember what I have to beg for. So, without any further ado... I have decided to beg Enid for a new chapter of Any Savage Can Reproduce.

As is the case with most of Enid's works, this is an NC-Infinity-rated work, and is a rollicking good time. Savage is also an interactive story- in which readers get to vote on where they want the story to go next- would we like to see Darcy in boxer, briefs or nothing at all? Ok, maybe not the important plot details Enid wants feedback on, but very important nonetheless.

Enid, please! You left our heroic couple in a very precarious (though pleasurable) position on Planet Hartfield, and I need to know what happens next!

Any Savage Can Reproduce is posted on AHA, HG, and 50 Miles.

No comments: