Friday, March 21, 2008

Points of Interest

I am thoroughly enjoying Gabbi's Game Seven, rated R and posted at AHA. As a resident of Nampa, ID, the idea that Nampa has a professional team called the Pugs never fails to elicit a snort of laughter from me.

I am particularly amused by the mention of Elizabeth and Georgie's time spent "seeing the sights" in Nampa. Given Georgie's general fan fiction character as a shopaholic, it is probably a good thing that the only "sights" in Nampa are the new shopping district that went in next to the recently completed interstate interchange (We have 4 exits now! We're moving up in the world!). The Costco , Best Buy and Target located there represent the best shopping in town. I will make no comment on what it was before they came in- let's just say that Boise got a lot of business. Anyway, I'm sure Georgie and Elizabeth had a great time.

Now if only I could find Mansfield Park... I'd like to give that Will Darcy the once-over.

No comments: