Saturday, March 22, 2008

A New Addition to Our Party

Today, after my knitting group, I pulled up AHA, and what did I find? A very intriguing new story.

*the voice* by Kathy is rated R/NC-17, and has made a very promising beginning. It is not often the supernatural is woven into a plotline, ala The Mark of the Cat, or The Ruby Cross. But when they are, they are sure to garner some attention. From me, at least.

In this fic, Elizabeth is a village "wise woman", taught by her great-grandmother, who has been dead for five years when she comes to tell Elizabeth the man she is to marry is coming. And there is another "wise woman" in this story- though she is not very nice. Three guesses who that could be!


A hint- it is not Jane.

Kathy, this looks exciting- very exciting. Post again soon!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I'm working on it! ;)