Monday, May 5, 2008

Such Felicity!

I was going to post and complain that Gaylelynnm's Expectations roused my anger with that dastardly cliffhanger at the end of her post yesterday. Instead, I find that patience is rewarded. Today she posted again, saying she didn't want us upset with her little cliffie. It was wonderful to find out who beat whom- though I thought for sure it would be...but you need to read the story to find out!

This story is definitely keeping me on my toes, and I do hope that (despite her warnings there will not be a post next Sunday because of Mother's Day) we will see the next chapter as usual.

Expectations is rated PG/T and posted at HG and AHA.

1 comment:

gaylelynnm said...

Wow, thanks for including Expectations in your blog. I just discovered this through the JAFF index.

I am flattered you are reading my story. I am doubly glad that I posted that chapter early! I cannot promise you every cliffie will be followed by an early post but well see.

Thanks again for including my story in your blog.