Sunday, May 18, 2008

A Great Reader...

I hate to admit this, but I'm in the middle of another marathon read. TraceyKay posted to Action and Reaction today on HG, and despite the fact the "goto" link says I've read this before, I remember nothing. That hasn't stopped the story from getting under my skin!

Set in Canada, Elizabeth has a career in foreign affairs, and meets Darcy when she and Jane (a dentist) crash a party Charles is holding in his home. There is a crazy little scene in which Elizabeth passes herself off as Darcy's girlfriend to keep him safe from Caroline, and then there is the scene that (had I been drinking) might have caused liquid to leak from my mouth.

I'm sure there was some drool. This was SO completely drool-worthy!

The scene I'm referring to involves a bachelor auction, and our heartthrob being forced into taking a walk down that particular catwalk! Can I get a shout of appreciation from the ladies in the group???

TraceyKay, this is a great story, and I might be up all night reading it. Just thought you should know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine forwarded your blog to me so I just wanted to say thanks so much for such a nice comment! I hope you got through the whole story and enjoyed. :) I had fun writing, so I always like to hear when people had fun reading it.

Tracey