Monday, February 4, 2008

Such Felicity!

Day....well, I'm still without internet at home. A problem that should be rectified this week.

When I arrived at the office, and pulled up AHA, what should I see, but a new chapter of God Save the Queen!!! How long, gentle readers, have I been waiting for this chapter?? Way too long!

And it was well worth the wait- particularly the little interlude...but I should not give that away. What I SHALL do, is get on my knees (figuratively, of course) and beg for another chapter to be posted soon!

Skin suits! Is there any felicity in the world to compare to this?

1 comment:

Pamala Knight said...

Jen has updated GSTQ since your last blog entry, but I am missing hearing you wax poetic about all the stories that I should read when I get the time. I hope that your internet situation has or will be resolved soon and we can expect more of your sparkling wit here on this great blog.